SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekend BlogHop

We looked around our blog links and it's very sad to find out that most of them stopped blogging around the same time as BISEAN did. Well, we just took a hiatus, y'know.

We just hope they could return blogging soon and we really hope they are fine. Here's our surving links! Still alive and kicking! BISEAN hoppin' around...



Jerick is upset finding 'somebody' from the past on Facebook.
Maurina visits Di Mammania Italian restaurant and reviews the dishes.
Aidil did skydiving in Sydney last May.

Senja covers Epul and Dilla's wedding in Seremban.
Daucus Sebastian feeling a bit depressed with his self assessments. *send him some love*
Thadie writes about monogamy.

Jake talks about the joy of innocence.
The Lost Boy (Matt) is in Bangladesh! Writes about what he sees around.
Xiaxue is doing some jimble-jumbling of thoughts. Some looooong thoughts.

Chris talks about the cost of living in Bali.
Ditta took some pics at a night in Alkid.
Kok Soon Lai took some pictures of his Gunung Datok adventures in Rembau.

Fanzi decided to move and blog at Tumblr *Why, oh why?!!!*
Nee gives out tips on braids for the girls.
Andrew Batt talks about English magazines breaking the law in Thailand.


****

10 Comments:

Jerick said...

for the first time you've mentioned me here. haha! thanks!

Daucus Sebastien Isaac said...

Thank you Pisanu,;) I hope Thadie( author of The Emancipation of Thadie) will send me love. (I like him,he he).Although his latest post is about "monogamy".I'm sure the whole space of his heart is currently occupied by the love of his life...Hope my gf won't read this.

Anonymous said...

Finally! I could not believe my eyes when I saw the latest post with the date August 2010I was staring at it for a moment until it finally sank that PISANU is BACK! I just discovered this blog 2 months ago (yes, call me a loser, hehe) and i have been reading every post until the last one from 2009. - Mnason

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

Thanks very much for the warm response. All of you! LOL! I'll visit Manila Setember then West Walaysia then Mindanao. I'm researching some dances which are in the verge of becoming extinct =(

PLUS! We owe you the Diva series! We need to catch up!!!

Fable Frog said...

Ya i noticed that a lot of blogs have been shut or not as active as before... but thank goodness you guys are back ;)

AJ said...

Welcome back! It's great to know you're blogging again! Missed your posts (specially the Eurasian hotties)!

I was in Bangkok, Phuket and Ko Phi Phi last March! Hope to meet you the next time I visit. :)

Jake said...

Goodness! You guys are back! Soooo baaacccccckkkkk! I can't believe it!

BISEAN rocking the blogosphere again! Woot-woot!

Anonymous said...

Ey Pisanu! You're going to Mindanao? Anyway about the dances..uhm.. try the "Pangalay" it's a ritual dance in Mindanao that's on the verge of extinction. There's a performing arts group from the Mindanao region specialize on ethnic dances. They're called IPAG (Integrated Performing Arts Guild) and they're recognized and supported by NCCA (National Commission for Culture and the Arts)of the Phils. They tour the world and perform authentic ethnic performances. Hope I helped a bit. - Mnason.

Anonymous said...

erratum: THAT specialize on ethnic dances...- Mnason

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

@ Anonymous... did you read my mind? That Pangalay is exactly what I'm going there for. Who are you? Haha! You gave me goosebumps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails