SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CREATURES SPOTTED IN THE GYM!







BISEAN went on a gym safari and spotted these amazing creatures!


The Gym Bunnies - They come in every effin’ day in lycra leotards. They hop around the gym from one machine to another without ever finishing a routine. Hop, hop hop!

The Gym Gorillaz - Bulky, hairy, and cast a huuuuge shadow behind ‘em. Their color ranges from deep red to Kiwi dark-brown shoe polish.

The Meerkats - They stretch their necks and stick their heads out whenever a gorgeous guy comes in.

The Hyenas - They chat, chuckle, laugh, chat some more and chat, chat, chat to eternity. If hunting rifles are allowed, I’ll take them down first.

The Parrots - Same as the Hyenas but wears fantabulously outrageous gym outfits made in China.

The Gym Crocs - Creatures who never leave a machine and stay there all day as if they own it. They will be the next ones to go after the Hyenas, I tell you.

The Wet Dogs - They always leave the machine wet for the next user. I don’t understand how they sweat so much! Argh!

The Guard Dogs - They bark and woof on the last 3 reps. There’s also a hybrid of this mixed with Gorillaz.

The Giraffes - Tall, gorgeous, painfully beautiful creatures who are so into themselves. Usually found on the machines closest to the mirror wall.

The Hippos - Unbelievably huge creatures but rarely visible. They are found under the bubbles of the Jacuzzi with their noses just above the water.

The Gila Monsters - Huge, ferocious lizards usually found in the sauna all day. They never leave!

The Skunk - They come to the gym oozing with irritating AXE cologne sprayed all over. These creatures DON’t understand! Get away from me! G E T A W A Y !

The Chicken - A creature with massive chest and throbbing arms complete with toothpick legs.

The Kapibara - Fat, amphibious rats usually found “basking” in the area between the shower and the locker room.

The Hamsters - Creatures running all day on the threadmill and go straight to the snack bar afterwards.


Any gym creatures you spotted lately?

18 Comments:

kim0chii said...

this is so funny. so so funny. but i am no gym person. what gave you the idea to post this??? so different.

Jerick said...

i think i'm a hamster dek!

Line Thamawat said...

Oh my, Pisanu. Which creature are you then?

I go to the gym a lot, but I almost always go alone, listen to my ipod an run on the treadmill for max an hour... lol - which creature is that?

TAO said...

I would go to the gym but I have not found one yet that allows smoking inside....

Anonymous said...

i'm a hippo wet dog. thank God, i never go to gyms.

Anonymous said...

You have quite an imaginaion. Entertaining posts. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm a Hippo? lolrtf

Anonymous said...

Yes! Ha-ha-ha! I'm a hamster!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I must commend you Pisanu! New post everyday! Keep it up dude!

Anonymous said...

Pisanu,
Entertaining post but you misspelled capybara.

Anonymous said...

Kapibara / Capybara are all correct. Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris of South America.

eyronn said...

im not into gym so i cant categorize my self... haha

but this is very funny. LOL

Daucus Sebastien Isaac said...

I'm Chicken, waaahhh!!! But i love watching cute girls in the gym and of course cute boys with huge bulge between their(ooppss).ha ha!!!

mart said...

hahahaha. Maybe ill go on a gym safari too. I love animals wahahahhaha! Keep it up BiSEAN

savante said...

Sounds like I'm a hamster too!

Anonymous said...

haha oh my God...

haven't been into a gym honestly

but you have this creatures out there?

Fascinating jungle :))

shazedelic said...

This is outragouesly very... very funny.. hehehehe... can I post this to my facebook? I'll quote you, of course..

Unknown said...

haha dropped by. i love this post! the characters are very well-thought. i think i'm one of those bunnies hopping from one equipment to another. lols

Related Posts with Thumbnails