SOUTHEAST ASIAN BLOGGERS NETWORK

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

THE EURASIAN FAKER ON A RED FERRARI

I stepped out of the gym around 3pm at Jalan Sultan Ismail which is a block away from my loft.

By the way, I don’t really workout, I just watch MTV on the telly monitor to kill time. Anyways…



There’s this flashy bloody-red Ferrari, YES!.. You heard me…a friggin’ Ferrari! -- Parked along the side of the road just in front of Standard Chartered building blinking hazard lights and all.

Nobody’s in the car -- Either he’s applying for gym membership or he’s at the 7-Eleven next door.

Y’KNOW WHA’?! He shouldn’t be parking here! *Me, getting irritated mainly because I don’t have a Ferrari* This is a corner for christssake! N-O-P-A-R-K-I-N-G!


I looked at the plate, ready to call and report to the KL Traffic Police when... *gasp!*a Thai license plate!!!

OMFG! It’s B1 and B2 in Kuala Lumpur!!!

The brother-sister tandem who is so engrossed on being Eurasians though their parents are pure Thais! *my left eyebrow refused to rise so the right one did the raising. Ha!*

B1 and B2 are notoriously in denial. They would insist of coming from a lineage of Europeans, Australians, Americans, or just about anything “whiteincluding doves and Beluga whales, ha-ha!

And the painful part of it is… they “prefer” to ONLY hang out with “fellow” Eurasians and Luk kreungs much to my group’s irritation. *that nose-job isn’t fooling me dude. Uh-uh!*

Let me explain “irritation” before you leave a bomb on my doorstep or go “high-almighty” on me…

When Eurasians (like the BISEANers) sit together, we don’t talk about being Eurasians or how pointed our noses are. We don’t talk about how long our legs are or how curly our eye lashes gets. No.

We don’t talk about the glory of our white ancestors either -- We’re just ordinary people who talks about nuclear physics, meta-calculus and anthropology – hahaha!

My point is… we don’t talk about being Eurasians. It has nothing to do with us as a person. Period.

Going back to B1 and B2…well, they do all of these. They would give us bullsh*t stories on how they became Eurasians and why we should hang around with them over and over again.

What’s so special with being Eurasians anyway? – Aside from being hot, gorgeous and attractive? *wink wink* Well, B1 and B2 are certainly NOT any of those 3!…So what’s the point?


By the way... forget about that traffic police. 7-Eleven is just next door anyway...

...I wonder how green Slurpee would look on a red Ferrari. Ha!


****

15 Comments:

Jake said...

Manila is also home to pretentious freaks like B1 and B2. In fact, you can count up to B10000000000 here. I could have peed in their Red Ferrari big time.

Jerick said...

i hope their ferrari would be scratched by some evil kids over there in KL...

Jerick said...

i just loved the way you included beluga whales in this post.

Quentin X said...

Green slurpy from 7-eleven, $2. Green slurpy on a red ferrari, priceless.

Quentin X said...

I am so going to slash my wrist right now. I want to be reborn a Eurasian, so I look hot, gorgeous and attractive.

Jerick said...

until now, i can't stop giggling about beluga whales. who would have thought that the innocent beluga whale would be included in such an issue? i love the thought of beluga whales jumping into surface for some air. pisanu might have thought of that situation. for some reason, this is my favorite post. thanks for the beluga whales. i imagine the old moby dick cartoons.

Fable Frog said...

whoa~ bitchy~ ya, those pretentious people are everywhere, just because they are a bit rich, they think they are everything! that is why belugas were included~~!??

T said...

doves and beluga whales...great comparisons lol.

Anonymous said...

when in the US better be talkative about being Eurasian. "No Asian, Fems" in the sex clubs, remember? Me I always say I'm mestizo because I want everybody to be certain I'm not pure Asian down there...

Anonymous said...

Uhmm... actually I say I'm (whisper loudly) Latino...

Anonymous said...

that's very kind... a green slurpee on red ferrari

why not a shit?! haha

Anonymous said...

Wots B1 and B2? I am so tired I can't think. Well if they look eurasian, I look very asian then cos I do not have the features what most eurasian kids have but I am so freaking fine with that. But I understand why do they wanna be eurasian so much, everyone does cos their just jealous of us being such great and smart people. Wow I have never used the term eurasian cos I feel it's a little bit discriminating but what the heck! I am one and proud of it or if they dun want to call me that they can say mixed race. Nite ppl. Sorry for being so cranky.......

Anonymous said...

Besides...not all Eurasians or Biracials are hot & not all us single-raced people are ugly... People come in different shapes and sizes and different degree(s) (celsius) of hotness... I'd be glad if I was royalty

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

@ Bruneian...think out of the box. Nobody here EVER said if somebody is not Eurasian, they are not beautiful.

We can say "Eurasians are the most beautiful specimen of the human race" AS MUCH as you can say "Pure-breds are the most beautiful of the human race."

We are celebrating our kind as much as you can celebrate yours.

THIS IS HOW BISEANERS would think (and say) when we hear somebody say: "Pure-breds are the most beautiful specimen of the human race."....

--"That's great! Then we are all beautiful! This deserves a celebration!!!!!"

But people with narrow mind would take it as an insult.

Think about it.

**** We appreciate all your comments and inputs. But suggestions would be more constructive than mere criticsms. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Quentin X. hahahahaha. your comment is beautiful. i want to slash my wrist right now too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails